ZTE Nubia Z17 Announced!
Between the hype of the OnePlus 5 and upcoming iPhone, ZTE unveiled the ZTE Nubia z17 in Beijing. The Phone has a whooping 8GB of RAM along with Snapdragon 835, Dual Rear Camera.
The First Phone with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0
About Nubia Z17
Nubia z17 houses a Dual Rear Camera (23MP+12MP) which supports 2x Optical Zoom and also 10x Dynamic Zoom. The Front Facing camera is 16MP with 80 degree wide angle lens.
The device runs on Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Nubia UI 5.0. It backs in a 3,200 mAh Battery which supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0 which allows you to charge from 0%- 50% in just 25 minutes. It’s even has a IR blaster and Dolby Atmos Speaker. Nubia z17 has a IP67 Certification which is a added benefit.
Quick Specifications of Nubia Z17
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Android Nougat with Nubia UI 5.0
- UFS 2.1 Storage (64/128GB)
- Dual Rear Facing Camera with 2x Optical Zoom & 10x Dynamic Zoom.
- 16MP Front Facing Camera
- Dolby Atmos with IR Blaster
- NFC, WIFI AC (802.11ac)
- 3200mAh Battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 (1st Phone with QC 4.0)
There are various color options such as Black and Gold, Blue, Red, Black, Gold. It is available in three variants which are as follows:
- 6GB RAM + 64GB Storage- 411 USD
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage- 499 USD
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage- 583 USD
So what do you think about the ZTE Nubia Z17 by seeing the specifications? Let us know in the comments below.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.