After Sucess of Whatsapp web, Team Whatsapp released their WhatsApp application for Windows and Mac OS.There is no significant difference between WhatsApp web and desktop application.In WhatsApp web, you have to open your web browser whereas in Desktop application you just have to open the application and start chatting.In Whatsapp Web, a tab was kept active all the time.Just like WhatsApp Web, the new desktop app lets you message with friends and family while your phone stays in your pocket.
[su_box title=”On official Whatsapp Blog” style=”bubbles” box_color=”#009688″ title_color=”#060606″]Today we’re introducing a desktop app so you have a new way to stay in touch anytime and anywhere – whether on your phone or computer at home or work. Like WhatsApp Web, our desktop app is simply an extension of your phone: the app mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device. [/su_box]
Download WhatsApp Desktop Application for Windows And Mac
The new desktop app is available for Windows 8+ and Mac OS 10.9+ and is synced with WhatsApp on your mobile device. Because the app runs natively on your desktop, you’ll have support for native desktop notifications, better keyboard shortcuts, and more.-Whatsapp
For downloading the application just goto Whatsapp official site
Just goto site, Download application and install it.
How to Use Whatsapp Desktop Application:
Login method is same as Whatsapp web
- Open your WhatsApp app in Android/iOS
- Select Whatsapp Web
- Scan the QR code that is showing up on your WhatsApp desktop app
- Start Chatting 🙂
Windows PC Keyboard Shortcuts For Whatsapp Desktop App
- Ctrl + Shift + U: Change read status
- Ctrl + N: Start a new chat
- Ctrl + F: Search
- Ctrl + E: Archive chat
- Ctrl + Backspace: Delete chat
- Ctrl + Shift + N: Start new group chat
- Ctrl + Shift + M: Mute Chat
Mac OS Keyboard Shortcuts For Whatsapp Desktop App
- Command + N: Start a new chat
- Command + F: Search
- Command + Backspace: Delete chat
- Command + Shift + N: Start new group chat
- Command + Shift + M: Mute Chat
- Command + E: Archive chat
- Command + Shift + U: Change read status
That’s all for this article stay connected to us for more Tech Stuff!!!Download our mobile app to reach us easily.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.