Samsung is rumored to announce the next generation of the Galaxy Note Series in the first week of August. This year Samsung will release two Galaxy Note phones, yeah we know you guessed it. They are the Galaxy Note 7 and Galaxy Note 7 Edge. Samsung will possibly won’t name their next Galaxy Note phone as “Note 6 and Note 6 Edge” they want to catch up with the Flagship “S” line. The report cites executive sources in the mobile industry as source for the information. Samsung has not make any official statements about the Note 7 and Note 6 for that matter. The move to Note 7 makes a lot of sense and is also not that unusual. Smartphone makers have played around with model numbers during the life time of devices already in the past.
Galaxy Note 7 will have the model number SM-N930. 5.8-inches Display with a 1440 x 2560 QHD resolution coupled with 6GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. The Samsung Exynos 8890 SoC is under the hood and is also rumored to feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 823 processor its market dependent, India might recieve the Exynos version just like the previous versions . In the photography department, a 12-megapixel camera with Super OIS Plus is predicted with a 5MP for selfies.
- 5.8-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display
- Samsung Exynos 8890 SoC / Qualcomm Snapdragon 823 processor
- 6GB RAM/4GB RAM , 32GB /256GB internal memory
- Android N
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash f/1.7 aperture, IR autofocus
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type C
- 4200mAh battery,/ 4400 mAh Fast Charging
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.