Lost your data from External Memory or Android device?Don’t worry! Today we will show you How To Recover Lost Data From SD Card or Android Phone.For this method, you need an Android data recovery tool named as Wondershare Dr Fone for Android.There are many other tools for recovering lost data, but this one is perfect. 🙂
Android Data Recovery
Talking about the software, Dr.WonderShare Dr.Fone for Android is an Android data recovery application which is Compatible with 6000+ Android devices And helps you to recover lost data from your External SD Card or Android Device.Also WondershaDrFone root your phone automatically and revert it back to the unroot status after data recovering process so, you will not face any issue in warranty policy. 🙂
- First, you need to download and install the tool.
[su_button url=”https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-data-recovery.html” target=”blank” style=”flat” size=”10″ center=”yes” icon=”http://techmobilizer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/techmobilizer-favcon-appletouch.png”]Download Android Data Recovery tool[/su_button]
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Mac OS X 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10(Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
- CPU:1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM:256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
- Android: Android 5.0 and former
List of Files you can Recover:
You can recover almost everything, photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs, and more.
- Call History
To recover your lost Data from Sd card or Android Device, just follow the steps mentioned below:
1.With the help of a USB cable, Connect your Android Device to your Pc.
2.After connecting your Android to the computer, You have to enable USB debugging.Here are steps for that:
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings > Developer option > USB debugging”.
- For Android 4.2 or the newer: Enter “Settings > About Phone > Build number” for several times and when you get the note: “You are under developer mode”, you can go back to “Settings > Developer options > USB debugging”.
3.Allow Superuser(root) authorization on your device.
4.After enabling USB debugging for your Android and giving root acess, Select type of file you want to recover and click on the “Start” button to anaylize your Android data.
5.After scanning just select the files you want to restore and then click on recover.
Voila! Now your data is recovered!
If you like our tutorials do subscribe to our newsletter and share this article with your friends!
Download our Mobile app to reach us quickly!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.