Vodafone 4G services are launched in Kerala and Mysore, with free 1Gb 4G data offer and it is expected that Vodafone will release 4G in major metros like Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru, where the services are expected to be launched by March 2016. If you are already a Vodafone customer, you can switch to a 4G-ready Vodafone SIM For Free by following these easy steps right now – you don’t need to wait for 4G services to be launched in your city.
Steps to Get Vodafone 4G Sim
1. Walk in to any nearby Vodafone Store and place your request for 4G-ready SIM.
2. After proper identification process and 4G-enabled handset compatibility check by Vodafone staff, you will receive the new 4G-SIM card.
Also see:Top 10 PC Games of 2015
How to activate Your Vodafone 4G sim
After receiving your 4G sim from Vodafone Store follow these steps to activate your new sim:
1. To activate the card, use your existing Vodafone number to SMS ‘SIMEX <your 19-20 digit new 4G SIM card number>’ to 55199 (this number will be available on the new SIM card/jacket given to you)
2. You will receive a response SMS from 55199 with partial SIM number entered.
3. Send the last 6 digits of the new SIM number to 55199 within 2 hours of receiving the SMS mentioned in the above step.
4. You will receive a success SMS, post which your 4G-Ready SIM will be activated within 5-10 minutes.
5. Now replace your old SIM in the handset with the new 4G-Ready SIM and continue to continue to use Vodafone services without interruption.
Vodafone 4G plan Details:
Vodafone 4G SIMs are available across many cities, including Delhi. Check with customer care to see if a 4G-ready Vodafone SIM is now available in your city. Note that Vodafone is offering customers in some regions 1GB free 4G data if you switch to a 4G SIM. The free data can be availed when Vodafone 4G services launch in your city.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.