Gionee has added a new phone to their S series of smartphones meet the Gionee S6 Pro . It has a uni body metal design and Fingerprint Scanner which doubles as a home button as the fingerprint scanner is integrated into the home button. Gionee S6 Pro has a 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display and it powered by a 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
Gionee S6 pro has 64GB of internal storage which is further expandable with MicroSD card. Gionee S6 Pro has a 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front facing camera. On connectivity department the device features 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C . The phone is Dual SIM and it runs on Android (6.0) Marshmallow out of the Box . All these gizmo is powered by a 3130 mAh battery.
- Display : 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- Processor : 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- RAM :4GB RAM
- Storage : 32/64GB storage, expandable via micro SD card
- OS : Android (6.0) Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor integrated in home button
- Camera : 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8 MP front camera
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery : 3130 mAh battery
The phone is priced at 1999 Chinese Yuan which is roughly 20,000 in Indian Rupees
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.