Nowadays pirating of pc games and software’s has become a trend among the youth. No one wants to spend some amount of money in buying genuine games. This causes millions of dollars loss among the developers and discourages them. No wonder game sequels are coming out so late. However , there are some differences which can be easily pointed out between a genuine copy and a pirated copy of a game. Some of them are given below , so you can help stop piracy of games :
- Packaging : There’s no need for comparing the packaging of a pirated game against a genuine game. In a genuine game , you get your game in a hardcore cardboard packaging , ensuring the products safety. Whereas in a pirated game , you get it in just a polythene case with a picture on it.
- Price: It is the most obvious point. Genuine games cost 10x the genuine titles.
- The quality : Buying pirated games is a just like a gamble. The visual quality is compromised while ripping ( a process by which the game is decrypted from its original source ) a game. There is also a limit to the textures quality and the Anti-Aliasing you can set.
- The big picture : Piracy is stealing. It is also illegal. Just like driving a car without a license.
- Below are some satires depicting software piracy :
I want to conclude this post by saying that stop piracy , support the video game developers , if you like the games , buy them.
IMAGE SOURCE:GOOGLE IMAGES
Written by-Kvs Aditya
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.