Control PC with Android, It happens to most of us, and sometimes we are just unable to use our PC’s Keyboard or mouse which are the primary input devices. Sometimes there is the hardware failure which makes the Keyboard and mouse useless. Or sometimes you just don’t want to use the keyboard or mouse because you just fell lazy ( like me :p ). Well if you have an android device then it is possible to use your android device as the Keyboard and mouse or Control PC with Android.
Control PC with Android:
- Open Play store and search for ‘Mouse & Keyboard Remote.‘
The Mouse and Keyboard Remote turns your Android phone into a wireless remote control for your PC which you can use to Control Pc with android! You can control the mouse with a touchpad , and type text with the Android software keyboard or a built-in hardware keyboard. You also have the ability to send frequently used shortcuts.The remote control works via Wi-Fi but does not require an internet connection.
- Install and open the App and go this link for downloading the server app for the PC
- Select your OS
- The download will start shortly and the app would look like this
- Make Sure that the Android device and the PC are on the same network. After the installation of the app on desktop, just open the app on your Android device and under the ‘Devices’ section you would see the name of your PC but if you have more than one PC in your network, you can quickly add that PC by entering it’s IP address and Control PC with Android.
- After successful connection, it would look like this
- Now Back to the App on Android under the ‘Remotes’ section Select ‘Mouse’ if you want your device to be used as a mouse for your PC and the same is for the keyboard.
Do share this article with your friends that will help them to Control PC with Android !!! 😉
Download our mobile app to reach us quickly!!
Images by kalpesh.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.