Best Utility Apps
Hey everyone , as we all might be knowing that android beats iOS in terms of customization , utilities everything. The android itself doesn’t add any functionality , there’s an app for literally everything in play store. We here are presenting our list of top utility apps for you to enhance and get the most out of your devices.
Filedrop is a tiny and cute app for sharing things over wifi. Transfer files and photos easily. Play remote slideshow.
Must read:Top 5 Android Keyboard Apps
Check your connection speed anywhere in approx 40sec
Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
– Real-time graphs show connection consistency
– Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
– Track past tests with detailed reporting
– Easily share your results
My low internet connection!!
Must read: Top Camera Apps
Internet Speed Meter displays your internet speed in status bar. It also shows the amount of data used in notification pane.
So This app helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device.
– Share all kinds of files whenever and wherever.
– 200 times Bluetooth speed!
– No USB! No data usage! No internet needed!
– Supports Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows, and Mac.
– The choice of OVER 400 Million users from 200 countries.
– Top 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 15 countries and regions.
This app is really helpful as it Measure the charging and discharging current of your battery.
-With simple One-click, you can connect to fastest VPN server
-VPN servers are deploy on multi locations: United States, England and Japan
-Unblock geographically restricted websites
-No connection time limitation
-Protect your privacy by secure VPN encryption
-No system root required
Type to translate 90 languages
* Use your camera to translate text instantly in 26 languages
* Two-way automatic speech translation in 40 languages
* Draw with your finger as a keyboard alternative
* Download language packs for when you’re traveling, or if your connection is expensive or slow.
* Star and save translations for future reference
* Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations or for languages not supported by instant camera translation
This app Doesn’t need any description as it is just mobile version of Microsoft office.
DiskInfo is a unique app that lists all partitions and all mount points on you device. It shows disk usage and very detailed partition and storage information. It also displays total and free memory.
Data Usage Monitor helps you to accurately measure your daily data traffic, and analyze the data.It also provide Baud Rate Meter by this meter you can monitor the traffic anytime.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.-Google play
Android Device Manager locates lost devices and helps you keep your device—and the data inside it—safe and secure. Android Device Manager lets you to Locate Android devices associated with your Google account,Reset your device’s screen lock PIN and Erase all data on the phone.
I can say it is best file explorer.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.