Cellular : Single Nano SIM, LTE & VoLTE Enabled
OS : iOS 9.3
Display : 4″, LCD IPS, 640×1136
CPU : Apple A9, 2 x Twister 1.84GHz, M9 Co-processor
GPU : PowerVR GT7600
Memory : 1GB RAM
Storage : 16/64GB ROM
Rear Camera : 12 MP, f/2.2, PDAF, Dual-LED Dual Tone Flash, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps
Front Camera : 1.2MP, f/2.4, 720p30fps
Connectivity : WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, A-GPS, NFC, USB 2.0 Reversible
Sensors : Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
Battery : 1642mAh, Lithium Polymer, Non Removable
Design Of iphone SE:
The iPhone SE design is almost identical to that of the original four-inch iPhone 5s, which should come as no surprise. The front is nearly indistinguishable, with a 4-inch LCD display, ambient light sensor, earpiece and front-mounted FaceTime camera on top, and the same Home button with Touch ID on the bottom.
The new iPhone SE’s major upgrades include:
- Apple’s A9 chip and M9 motion coprocessor.
- Same graphics and processing performance as the iPhone 6S.
- 4K-capable 12MP iSight camera.
- Retina Flash,True Tone Flash.
- Focus Pixels and a new image signal processor.
- Slo-mo up to 240 fps.
- Panoramas up to 63MP.
- Improved battery life over the iPhone 5s.
You’ll also now get support for Live Photos and always-on “Hey Siri”.
New iphone SE is available in 4 colours :
- Space Gray
- Rose Gold
Pricing and availability
The iPhone SE sells in countries like the US, UK and Australia first, and rolls out to 100 countries by the end of May. Preorders start March 24; the SE is grabbable March 31.
- 16GB: $399, £359 or AU$679
- 64GB: $499, £439 or AU$829
- $17 per month to pay by installments (US only)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.